Monday, July 1, 2013

Wow is New Mexico Beautiful!

The ride today was hot. Still pushing water.  I played cat and mouse with a storm system that wet my windscreen a few times, but it was too hot to consider rain gear.
I knew I should have made a left...

Riding through Texas I was in move mode, trying to make time.  When I got to New Mexico I had to stop for some pictures.
And is this a Wile E. Coyote shot?
Stopped at Grants NM with 1923 miles in the trip.  Had to hurry setting up the camper because the storm was threatening.  The rain came, the wind blew and the thunder boomed.  I enjoyed a cold one while I caught up on my organizing.  The tent did not blow down, but I was treated with this view coming out of the tent

That is a pretty good way to wrap up the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment